F R O M A C U R R E N T W O R S H I P B U L L E T I N
A N N O U N C E M E N T S
The Last TWO Centershot Archery Sessions are Jul 26th and Aug 2nd! Fri nights 7-9pm. ONLY two more weeks! Be sure to give a flier to neighbors, family & friends! This is Fun AND and a wonderful outreach to people to tell them about Jesus! Gain archery skills and have a lot of fun! Signup the first night you attend. Don’t miss out! Some extra fliers to give out are by Mailfolders. Open to kids & adults! Pray for this ministry! Questions, Chris F.
T:HE RACE IS ON! Watch the teams race on the track at the back of the sanctuary! TEAMS:
1st – Dunkin Donuts – Sara & Lydia F
2nd – The Bubbles – Patty & Cullen
3rd – Positive Penguins- Penny & Annalise
4th – Klutch – Jennifer & Johnny
5th – Tejas Boys – Colton F & Logan
6th – Children of the Lord-Joyce & Ethan
7th – Fast & Furious – Mary & Timothy
8th – The Dozier Duo – Tina & Chris D
9th – The Opposites – Ben & Lydia S
1st Place – Lydia F (Super Reader Level!)
2nd Place – Patty (Super Reader Level!!)
3rd Place – Sara (Super Reader Level!)
4th Place – Annalise
5th Place – Penny
6th Place – Cullen
7th Place – Jennifer
8th Place – Ethan
9th Place – Logan
10th Place – Mary
11th Place – Colton
12th Place – Tina
* Achieve 100% of your goal to earn $5 Gift Certificate! Achieve 150% to get a SUPER-READER Award! Don’t forget!!! DOUBLE credit for church library books!
* Report pages WEEKLY if you can or when you’re done with the book. Adults & Kids – just need title, author & # pages read that week. Kids – have parent send #s to me via text or email.
* Be sure to encourage your teammate! 1st PLACE TEAM extra $5.00 gift card.
“Ladies Bible Study” every other Thursday (lunch at 11:30am & Bible study at noon). The NEW Bible Study is “Armed & Dangerous”. The next study will be July 25th. Questions, see Deanna J.
“Kids Church!” For Kids 12 & Under. Right after worship music, the kids will go to Daniel SS Rm in SE corner) Jenny F will lead “Kids’ Church”. (There will be a need for others to help out when there is a need for a Preschool Nursery Worker, as Jenny took care of this in the past.)
“PreSchool Nursery Contacts” Since Jenny is leading Kids Church now, she isn’t able to coordinate workers for the Preschool Nursery needed. So if you see someone who has young children, you can refer them to either Deanna J or Penny F, who will find someone to work in the Nursery.
“Youth Grp Events” Youth Group resumes in Aug due to Centershot.
“Baby Basket Event” is Aug 11th – Need a volunteer or two for August. Items Needed Now: Diapers (Size 1,3 & 4 and Pull-Ups), Wipes, Toiletries, NEW Items (Bibs, Books, Blankets & Sheets) or Anything You’d Like! GENTLY-USED (Girls Size 6 Mo, and 12-18 Mo, Boys 3-5T)
“Camp Witness” Summer Camps:
Check online for Camp descriptions, cost & registration information.
* Jul 6-20–Drama/Musical Camp (Age 11-21)
* Jul 22-27 – Jr Hi Camp 2 (Grades 6-8)
* Jul 29-Aug 2 – Jr Camp 2 (Grades 2-6)
* Jul 29-Aug 2 – Jr Fishing (Grades 3-6)
* Jul 29-Aug 2 – Jr Horse (Grades 3-6)
* Jul 29-Aug 2 – Day Camp (Grades K-4)
* Aug 5-8 – Mini Como Camp (Grades 3-8)
* Aug 8-11 – Jr/Sr Hi ‘Back to School Retreat’
(Grades 7 – 2019 Grads)
VERSES FOR YOU: